Re: Prayer update!

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 03:43:07 PDT

Hi Sandy et al,
I'm glad you could send us good news about your friends. I'll keep praying for them.
Last night was my art show. It went very well. I had ten fifth graders all painting at easels. They painted a still life of sunflowers in a brass vase. I gave them the primary colors plus black and white and a palette so they had to mix all their colors. Today all ten finished paintings are on display on the easels in the school lobby.
I'll be sending pictures your way soon.

Sky

---