Prayer update!

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 20:08:05 PDT

Dear Friends,

I just received this from my friend Carole who is Jason's mother and
Jen's mother-in-law. Oh, the power of prayer!!! I couldn't wait to
share! Thank you and bless you. What a wonderful group of selfless
human beings...art teachers are the best.

Sandy

Hi All:

MomMomPhyllis is improving wonderfully but being an RN herself knows she
has to take it slow but it is not easy to lay in a bed all day when you
have your first grandchild in one hospital and your daughter in ICU in
another.
Jen looks great today. She had a couple of units of blood--low
hemoglobin. Her tube is out. She still has much fluid to get rid of.
They have put her on lasix to help that along. She is able to sit up for
a while in a chair and has only taken a few steps. She also has
fibromyalgia so joint problems and pain are hers to experience anyway.
Her legs and feet are kind of numb yet. She should be moved out of ICU
in a day or two. Still on clear fluids and not able to do the bathroom
so you know what that means. Her disposition is better and Art has
already started with the teasing. She says she can't wait until he
really gets going with the teasing and she can really take it and enjoy it.
Ian is just doing great also. He is still so very tiny and a slow eater.
Jen has optioned out of breast feeding for obvious reasons. Ian eats a
little and then gets tired and does not take his full prescribed amount
so he has a feeding tube to finish off the formula.
Still a little dicey all around and no one is ready to be discharged but
all have definitely improved.
Keep the prayers rolling. There are people around the world praying for
us and I count my friends here among those very special and caring folks.

Thanks again.
Art & Carole

---