Re: One more reason for YOU to save ArtsEdNet Talk

---------

From: gail kizis (smokealarm7_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 19:13:51 PDT

Judy,
I would feel a huge void without Arts Ed Net. It is so great to be able to
read about what other teachers do at schools all over the country. It has
helped my teaching tremendously. I do not have the opportunity to go to very
many conferences, etc. This is my "continuing education." My students have
benefitted from the fresh ideas I get from the other art teachers on this
listserve. They are enriched by the encouragement I recieve even from just
reading other's postings that I am on track according to national standards.
It helps me stand my ground when I demand excellence and when I am an
advocate for promoting visual arts to the parents and school administration.
I hope it won't be disbanded. I will once again be stranded alone with no
support base.
Please, Please, Please, keep Arts Ed Net alive.
Thank you so very much,
Nancy Gail Kizis
Art Dept - Rider High School
Wichita Falls, TX