Re: A "Materials" Challenge- to all interested

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 17:54:42 PDT

Too all interested in Patty's Creativity Challenge....Send your images to me
when finished and I will share them with the list thru Incredible Art
Department. I will post them as they come in....and will put them all on one
page so you will be able to see them all. Anyone wanting to share their
journal, may offer it in some other way.

Lawrence - if you are reading - send your kids' work, too.

Judy

---