Elves

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 17:05:25 PDT

I know several of you use the elf projector. The one where you can show
3-D objects or demonstrate techniques and projected them on a screen or
smartboard. I'm researching a LEAF grant (local foundation for our
district) to fund equipment for our science lab. I'm interested in
getting a elf for the lab. Would we be able to show basic techniques
that were not to messy? For example could you show how to put create a
slide for the microscope, show the steps in an experiment, etc. on the
elf?

No individual has any right to come into the world and go out of it
without leaving behind him distinct and legitimate reasons for having
passed through it.

- George Washington Carver

---