Workshops RE: How do the kids know art is over?

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 16:38:08 PDT

You all are making me feel very grateful for my district. I'm signed up
for 3 workshops this summer Marilyn Burns, ACP Technology, and science -
I'm very enthusiastic about these classes. I'm also presenting at our
beginning of the year in-service about some science videos and our lab.
It must be hard to find good workshops for the art teachers. We can
suggest workshops to our staff development people. Is it possible for
ya'll to get together with others from your area, and put together a
workshop for your district, to show the staff development people what
you need?

Kimberly

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it. - Aristotle