Re: WEAVING!

---------

From: Michele Berlin (stardust606_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 16:30:13 PDT

We are currently weaving right now. One of the things the kids love to do is
their country's flag. This always seems to fall in conjunction with
international night and I manage to get a nice display out of it.
On the needle subject, I use the large paperclips. I straighten them out except
for the end loop. I close up the loop with masking tape and tadaa, instant
needle.
Michele

sharon@art-rageous.net wrote:

> <<Do you use needles? Do you have any sample weaving lesson plans?>>

---