Re: Holding emails?

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 16:23:50 PDT

> artsyanne wrote:
>
> Does any one out there know if it is possible to just put a HOLD on
> the list group emails while we go on vacation? We used to easily be
> able to do that "in the olden days" with Getty.

The olden days are definitely over. There's no one to run the listserv
manager and we don't have all the conveniences anymore. Since I travel
so much, often for several weeks at a time, I subscribed to Webbox's
service, which is only about $12 a year. On any computer with Internet
access, you log onto Webbox, type in your e-mail address and password,
and get your mail. It's been well worth it.
http://www.webbox.com/new/default.htm

Maggie

---