Re: Holding emails?

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 12:22:28 PDT

Hello Anne-Marie,
   Are you able to access your e-mail from an Internet address ie. yahoo,
aol, etc? If so, you may be able to find a local library near where you are
staying that has free use of computers where you can check your e-mail.

           Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
           Art teacher, K-5, retired

Does any one out there know if it is possible to just put a HOLD on the list
group emails while we go on vacation? We used to easily be able to do that
"in the olden days" with Getty.

I have to go to Arizona for one week in July (hot,hot,hot) for my sons
wedding. My concern is, if I am able to put on a HOLD, would I be able to
get back on the list again when I come back?!!! And how would I get back
on?

I love the list and would hate to lose it again!! I had a devil of a time
getting back on the list just a few months ago, when I had to get a new
email address because my server went under.

So I am deathly afraid to go on HOLD, but then again the emails would pile
up daily in a weeks time too. What should I do? Any suggestions?

Thanks all!

Anne-Marie