Excellent Middle School Lesson - Chuck Close

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 11:53:28 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I got this great lesson from Larry Prescott yesterday - and now it is
online for you:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/larry-valuegrid.htm
Linked from middle school lesson plans - but certainly adaptable to high
school.

Folks who want to print these plans out - can go to file - page set up -
then change the margins to 1/2 inch. That should take care of the cropping
of the right hand side. If that doesn't work, let me know and I will change
the layouts over the summer.

World teachers - this is a good lesson in math integration - even if you do
not want to use the artist, Chuck Close.

Enjoy! There may not be time to squeeze this one in this year - but think
ahead to next.
Has anyone else done a lesson on Chuck Close that I could add to this file?

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/