"Art about Me"- Elementary Lessons

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 09:05:38 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have started on one of the "theme based" lesson pages/ideas for Incredible
Art Department - "All About Me".
I will be adding to this page all summer long as the ideas start rolling in.
I know there are some lessons already on the site that I can provide a link
to. Some lessons for middle school will also be added.
I am sure some of these ideas will be developed into complete lesson plans
in time (and a link will be provided):

http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/maryjane.htm

Right now this is linked from Elementary Lesson Plan page. More links will
be developed as we make improvements to the site. I have a multicultural
page planned - important artists page - holiday ideas page.....lots of fun
stuff to do over the summer. You can send images to share to me at any
time - just include a little "how to blurb" so folks can get the idea what
you did. I don't think all of these need to be written into complete plans.
Your feedback on the ideas will help indicate which ones need to written in
more detail.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department