Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: WEAVING - Betty -- and all

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 08:45:07 PDT

I guess I will post this to the list....Weaving is a popular topic on our

Betty, we will get your images on IAD over the summer. It will be an
extension to Bunki's lesson plan.

I have Maggie White's EXCELLENT handouts to scan in too. I saved your post
as a reminder and will make a note on the "experts" file.