RE: ideas for the last week of school? (high school)

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 08:28:43 PDT

I just use cardboard and have the kids make looms much like those described
by others. Even high school kids do not know how to measure, so this is good
practice for them. However, if you want to get into it in a bigger way, I
have made looms from stretcher bars and brads. They last much longer than
the cardboard ones. Linda