Holding emails?

---------

From: artsyanne (artsy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 07:49:44 PDT

Does any one out there know if it is possible to just put a HOLD on the list group emails while we go on vacation? We used to easily be able to do that "in the olden days" with Getty.

I have to go to Arizona for one week in July (hot,hot,hot) for my sons wedding. My concern is, if I am able to put on a HOLD, would I be able to get back on the list again when I come back?!!! And how would I get back on?

I love the list and would hate to lose it again!! I had a devil of a time getting back on the list just a few months ago, when I had to get a new email address because my server went under.

So I am deathly afraid to go on HOLD, but then again the emails would pile up daily in a weeks time too. What should I do? Any suggestions?

Thanks all!

Anne-Marie

---