Re: last day of school

---------

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 05:23:25 PDT

How about mucking out the artroom? We clean everything really well the day
before exams.Doesn't everybody? We clear out cupboards, wash them and
reorganize. We wipe clay off surfaces several times during the day (you
know how it "reappears). The clean out their storage drawers, scrape off
paint trays, wash and scrub sinks until they gleam. My kids even dust and
wash off the tops of the upper cupboards. We use toothbrushes! Mom used to
say, "Many hands make light work!" I'm not saying we are usually messy, but
I am saying we get the place REALLY clean.

On exam day, we have a non-messy project final.
Christa

At 09:11 PM 5/20/03 -0400, you wrote:
>Does anyone have a good idea for the last day of art class as a kind of
>closure day?
>
>I liked the idea of giving a survey of favorite art projects, or having them
>write about what they learned or what was the most important experience they
>had in art class this year. I guess it's not very interactive for the class
>as a whole, but it would be nice to have the information.
>
>Frances
>

>---

---