WOW great site,...

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 04:26:21 PDT

Hi Christine ,
 Just wanted to drop you a note to say Great ART !!!!
But thought I would post it to the list ( others might benefit from your answers)

Your projects and site are just wonderful !
I am revamping my curriculum over the Summer and can't wait to get started !
A few questions (inquiring minds want to know ):

Did you make up your own curriculum or do you have a text ?

How often do you see your students, (one school ??)

Do you have a kiln or use only air dry clay?

Do you have computers or internet access in your classroom ?

Do you have an end of the year art show ? (your school only or district wide ? )
Where (how) do you store your work while in progress ( or waiting to be shown)?

Thanks in advance,

Christine Besack :)

---