Last week of school activities

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 20:34:01 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

A Getty member posted a question about last week of school activities --
which gave me the idea to post the compilation of Art Games that were posted
earlier. I have these linked from the Art History ideas page
Hopefully, this summer all of you will have ideas to add to both pages:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/arthistory.htm
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/artgames.htm

There are links to this from elementary, middle school and high school
lesson plan pages.

If you have any Art History or Art Game activites to share now, I will add
them.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department