RE: help Colette /lfrom the originator

---------

From: Sandra Rowland (serowland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 20:01:15 PDT

Also, check to see if there are any extra overheard transparencies (look
in everyone's room and the office), the type that cannot go through the
Xerox machine. I found a case at my school; no one wants to use them as
the melt in the Xerox. I used them for stain glass projects with
permanent markers.

Sandra

Ask teachers to save scraps from laminating. They make greatt stained
glass projects. Just black fabric paint and permament markers. Janet ---

---