Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: help Colette /lfrom the originator

From: Sandra Rowland (serowland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 20:01:15 PDT

Also, check to see if there are any extra overheard transparencies (look
in everyone's room and the office), the type that cannot go through the
Xerox machine. I found a case at my school; no one wants to use them as
the melt in the Xerox. I used them for stain glass projects with
permanent markers.
Ask teachers to save scraps from laminating. They make greatt stained
glass projects. Just black fabric paint and permament markers. Janet ---