Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: last day of school

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 19:44:24 PDT

For elementary classes I like to clean out our portfolios and throw away any
paper scraps and practice drawings away, leaving their portfolios nice and
neat to take home. Then, weather permitting, we go outside and draw on the
sidewalks with sidewalk chalk. The kids love it and it sure brightens up the