Re: last day of school

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 19:44:24 PDT

For elementary classes I like to clean out our portfolios and throw away any
paper scraps and practice drawings away, leaving their portfolios nice and
neat to take home. Then, weather permitting, we go outside and draw on the
sidewalks with sidewalk chalk. The kids love it and it sure brightens up the
playground!
~Michal

> Does anyone have a good idea for the last day of art class as a kind of
> closure day?
>
> I liked the idea of giving a survey of favorite art projects, or having
them
> write about what they learned or what was the most important experience
they
> had in art class this year. I guess it's not very interactive for the
class
> as a whole, but it would be nice to have the information.

---