Re: hollywood squares

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 18:36:56 PDT

MessageThank you so much for the best laughs I've had today...definitely brought tears to my eyes...and I can't stop laughing!
Carolyn

    If you recall the old Hollywood Squares show, this will bring tears to your eyes. They are well worth the time it takes to read them. These great questions and answers are from the days when the "Hollywood Squares" game show responses were spontaneous and clever, not scripted and (often) dull.