last day of school

---------

From: Frances Briggs (frances.briggs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 18:11:37 PDT

Does anyone have a good idea for the last day of art class as a kind of
closure day?

I liked the idea of giving a survey of favorite art projects, or having them
write about what they learned or what was the most important experience they
had in art class this year. I guess it's not very interactive for the class
as a whole, but it would be nice to have the information.

Frances

---