Semester Finals in Art Class?

---------

From: Debbie Chojnacky (dschojnacky_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 18:01:14 PDT

Hi,
I would like to hear from other middle, junior and high school art teachers on this question.
What do you give students for their final semester test in art class? I have usually structured my tests with 1/2 multiple, t/f, matching, fillin blanks; 1/4 drawing eval. and ; 1/4 essay. How do you format your semester test? I want to be able to grade them quickly (or as soon as possible). In the past our administration has wanted essay/written part of the overall test.
I am looking forward to what you suggest!

Debbie

---