bulletin boards

---------

From: Michele Berlin (stardust606_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 16:44:41 PDT

How would you like to be visited by your custodian, and be told one day
before your school art show, "I hope you don't think we are taking your
display boards downstairs, not with the elevators broken".
My administrator spent huge amounts of money to get us some really nice
display boards, only to get told this. Mind you, the kids and I had been
steadily decorating them for the past two days. They were ready to cry,
and me along with them, when I said we had to regroup and switch to the
smaller boards.
I came very close to killing the head custodian, and started to scream,
when I caught myself. I had a class going on when this happened and I
didn't think it would be cool to do that in front of them. I am quite
sure some of you can sympathize with me. That is what is so great about
this list, I can vent here, and everybody gets it.
Michele

---