Re: How do the kids know art is over?

---------

From: Michele Berlin (stardust606_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 16:34:02 PDT

Hey, I've got a signal for her (evil laughter ensues)
I am sorry I couldn't resist that remark, I have had an awful day. (see
I have to have some fun with this, let's see how many amusing responses
we can give to annoy an anal retentive administrator. Here is two to
start us off:
Get out!
You don't have to go home, you just have to leave here.

Now before anyone gets upset with me, or takes offense, read my next
post on bulletin boards, and understand my silliness.
Michele

BluesTruth@aol.com wrote:

> I say that too, Barb...but my principal was offended!!!! She is
> looking for some kind of signal or something like that!

---