Another New Lesson Uploaded

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 15:27:10 PDT

I put another lesson on my site today - probably the last one for the year. It is similiar to the thermotrope (sp?) lesson, only this one lies flat. It's at http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/artlessons/third/spinner.html . I tried several times to get a picture of the stupid thing spinning, but my camera would show a still shot, so I gave up! :-) I'll replace the picture next year with a student example, but all those projects have gone home already.
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

---