Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Another New Lesson Uploaded

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 15:27:10 PDT

I put another lesson on my site today - probably the last one for the year. It is similiar to the thermotrope (sp?) lesson, only this one lies flat. It's at . I tried several times to get a picture of the stupid thing spinning, but my camera would show a still shot, so I gave up! :-) I'll replace the picture next year with a student example, but all those projects have gone home already.
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher