Lots of Middle School Ideas - Great Site

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 14:49:31 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Get your site noticed....let us know that your site is a "Great Site". I
need help selecting who goes next - you are all GREAT. Now all thru summer
I am
featuring school sites on IAD. Next month you will see the work of Larry
Prescott's 5th - 6th - and 7th graders
http://mms.d321.k12.id.us/Web%20Art/index.htm
Madison Middle School
Rexburg, ID

I will be "talking" with Larry over the summer to get "blurbs" about how he
did some of these projects to put on the middle school cultural ideas page
(if folks want that sort of thing).

I was "talking" with Michal and she said traffic has picked up her site
since listing it on IAD - From Michal:

> Yes, I have been getting alot more hits the past week, and I am postive
> it's due to the Great Sites link. I even got a letter from a former
> instructor who works for Annenberg (a huge foundation focused on
> place-based studies) who had seen the Great Sites listing.

Diana got us looking at Renee Berg's site - so Mitchell Middle School will
also be featured:
http://rb043.k12.sd.us/art_tech_8th.htm,

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com