End of the year survey

---------

From: Cassie Stephens (cassieart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 13:18:52 PDT

I had a little art survey I asked my students to fill out this last week
(2nd- 4th grade). Because the responses from the survey have been so
informative, I thought I'd share the survey idea with you (something I am
sure many of you do already!).
My questions are simple fill in the blank that go as follows:

I liked (blank) project.
It was my favorite because (blank).
I did not like (blank) project.
It was my least favorite because (blank).
My favorite art material is (blank).
Next year, I want to work with (blank) art material and create (blank).

Before the questionaire, we review all that we've created this year and
compile a list on the board. Once I explain to the students how seriously I
take their responses, they give the survey a lot of thought.

Just thought I 'd share!
Cassie in Nashville