High School Lesson PLans - on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 12:54:29 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I put two more of Ken Schwab's lesson plans on Incredible Art Department.
Cubism- drawing/collage
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/kencubism.htm
Abstract Expressionism - Collage/painting
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/kenabstract.htm

I don't know why it has taken me so long to try and see if I am doing these
"printer friendly"....Well....My printer chops off part of the plan. Right
now, it is easier for you to copy and paste into Word (or your editing
program) than it is for me to change the layout to get it to print. I am
experimenting now to try to get a size that will print (can anyone tell me
how many pixels wide that might be?). Once I figure it out, I will re-do all
of the plans. I was just doing them so they fit right on the screen.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/