Help with supply orders

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 08:27:58 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Donna Clark forwarded this link to me. I will eventually put it on Art Store
on IAD:
United Art and Education Supply
http://www.unitednow.com/

There are also many project ideas on the site. I used to order all of my
basic supplies from United (in Fort Wayne, Indiana), but switched to Sax
when they matched the discount (and free shipping) that I was getting from
United. It was so much easier for me to order everything from Sax. I always
thought their overall offering was better (plus I really liked what Judy
Nagel - now retired from Sax - was doing for all Getty ArtsEdNet members -
she was a valuable resource person for us. Sax also has a great offering of
Visual Resources - in a separate catalog - phone 1- 800-558-6696).

I like to browse Sax site https://www.saxarts.com/index.jsp from time to
time to see new lesson plans added:

Here is one for cast metal jewelry - needing few materials and equipment:
https://www.saxarts.com/lessons/html/lesson_metal.jsp

Neat sculptural book idea:
https://www.saxarts.com/lessons/html/lesson_envelope.jsp

Lots of other lessons to spark an idea: