Re: How do the kids know art is over?

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 07:57:51 PDT

I say "Time to clean up" and then sometimes I specify what needs to be
done. They have been awful about not cleaning up this year, trying to
hide things rather than clean them. Often I don't let them leave until
it is done, and a couple of times I've followed somebody into the lunch
room and made them go back and clean up if it gets past me.

---