Re: How do the kids know art is over?

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 06:30:50 PDT

That is hilarious! When I see the Chili Peppers in concert in June I'll think of that!

Jayna

Mark Alexander <markcalexander@yahoo.com> wrote:
After a 5 minute or so warning I ask for their attention to review clean up procedures and any special instructions. Then they have 3 or 4 more minutes to work, until I start singing, to the Red Hot Chili Peppers tune, "PUT IT AWAY, PUT IT AWAY, PUT IT AWAY NOW!" I have a 5th grade Egyptian boy with a very heavy accent who loves to sing it for me, and it is precious!
Mark