Re: help Colette /lfrom the originator

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 03:09:27 PDT

Hi this is Randy who just got
140 messages today in my mailbox instead of my regular digest. . I did re-up
with my new email address.( my server changed my email addresses) I
realize the dangers of having an art shower. However when we did this it
was to support a discouraged individual. I resent the fact yearly that my
own school wants me to go out begging for free supplies. I don't see the coach
or science teachers doing that. How ever, getting Colette through next year is
the main thing. Keeping the freebie- re cycled thread going is great
too.. Colette having a box under your mail box for recyclable or donations
might be a good idea. I am going through my supplies today or tomorrow and
will continue to thing about free stuff. Really think about the city
organizations like the lions club etc. And collect photo copy paper
etc from general supplies. Do you have any printing companies
about. they will save the end cuts of paper for you. Try making a a
letter on school stationary and sign it...You may not get to the right person
when you visit but you can leave the letter with who ever is
there.

---
india99@infionline.net
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu