Re: product question tap and glue cap

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 02:55:20 PDT

Way back in the dark ages there was a tv commercial for a product called Brylcream. I think men used it to slick their hair back or something. The slogan was "a little dab'll do ya." So that's what I say about applying Elmer's Glue.
Sky in NJ
(of course I'm not old enough to remember seeing that commercial...)