Clay Animation

---------

From: Sue Cosgrove (sue_cosgrove_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 22:21:25 PDT

I am thinking of trying clay animation with my 3rd-5th grade after school
art program next year. I am preparing now and was wondering what kind of
clay I needed for this and what other supplies it involves. If anyone has
any thoughts or advice I would love it. I have a sheet from last years NAEA
conference but I can't find it. I am not even sure I remember how to do it.
  I remember it involved clay and a digital camera.