good news! - Jen& baby

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 21:03:28 PDT

Jen is improving -- slowly, but her enzyme and amonia levels are better!
 She was awake and much more with it this evening. The result of the
biopsy will not be ready for a couple days, but everyone is keeping
their fingers crossed. My friend got to hold, cuddle, and kiss her new
grandson tonight, too! He is still in ICU, but doing very well!!
 Jason, the father, is feeling a better with the positive improvement of
his new son and very ill wife.

My friend Carole is overwhelmed by everyone's prayers and thoughts. She
is amazed at the number of people who are praying for her and her family
and they don't even know them! She is SOOOO appreciative and thanks you
from the bottom of her heart. Keep those prayers working --let's get
this new little family back on their feet and home!

A Big, BIG hug to you all! You are so wonderful!

Sandy

---