Re: How do the kids know art is over?

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 20:31:46 PDT

After a 5 minute or so warning I ask for their attention to review clean up procedures and any special instructions. Then they have 3 or 4 more minutes to work, until I start singing, to the Red Hot Chili Peppers tune, "PUT IT AWAY, PUT IT AWAY, PUT IT AWAY NOW!" I have a 5th grade Egyptian boy with a very heavy accent who loves to sing it for me, and it is precious!
Mark