Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

table tops

From: Eric & Kris Holsen (holsenek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 18:55:29 PDT

I would go for a good sander and a lot of polyurethane (with ventilation
galore!) Maybe wood putty to fill in holes - or a thick coat of poly to
level them out...

 Hey gang - hair spray takes off ballpoint ink! (We "undecorate" our tables
every year this way...)

My kids are done Wednesday - and although I expected them to be panicking
and cranking out their final projects - they are instead slacking off! So
much for the fun extender project we were going to do today. Harummph.

Thank God summer's coming...

Go Woody go!

Peace all,

Kris Holsen
Studio Academy High School
Rochester, MN
"You must become the change you wish to see in the world."  -Gandhi