table tops

---------

From: Eric & Kris Holsen (holsenek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 18:55:29 PDT

I would go for a good sander and a lot of polyurethane (with ventilation
galore!) Maybe wood putty to fill in holes - or a thick coat of poly to
level them out...

 Hey gang - hair spray takes off ballpoint ink! (We "undecorate" our tables
every year this way...)

My kids are done Wednesday - and although I expected them to be panicking
and cranking out their final projects - they are instead slacking off! So
much for the fun extender project we were going to do today. Harummph.

Thank God summer's coming...

Go Woody go!

Peace all,

Kris