Re: Lesson Plans using recycled materials

---------

Gldpawz_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 18:45:31 PDT

In a message dated 05/19/03 5:40:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jdecker@woh.rr.com writes:

> Marisol inspired bottle people. Use any kind of recycled
> bottle

Judy~
This is one of the sculpture lessons I will be submitting to IAD for this
summer. We call them "Bottle Buddies". My 3rd graders just painted them
today and will decorate them next week. I did put some sand in the bottle to
make it sturdy.
My sample one is quite top-heavy. I will take photos of the finished projects
and send them along as well.
Take care,
Carolyn in MA

---