Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Lesson Plans using recycled materials

Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 18:45:31 PDT

In a message dated 05/19/03 5:40:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

> Marisol inspired bottle people. Use any kind of recycled
> bottle

This is one of the sculpture lessons I will be submitting to IAD for this
summer. We call them "Bottle Buddies". My 3rd graders just painted them
today and will decorate them next week. I did put some sand in the bottle to
make it sturdy.
My sample one is quite top-heavy. I will take photos of the finished projects
and send them along as well.
Take care,
Carolyn in MA