Re: RE:Art FYI

---------

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 18:10:52 PDT

Those of you in the area of COlumbus, Ohio. They are closing down Re:Art & More. :(

Rick <rlarson@tls.net> wrote:
Collett, our town has a recycling center which diverts many things from
businesses
to a separate barn that houses recycled stuff free to teachers. Check
your solid waste management to see if your town has one of these
facilities, and if not, ask why. This can be a wonderful resource.
Betsy