Re: product question tap and glue cap

---------

Gldpawz_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 18:05:17 PDT

In a message dated 05/18/03 11:39:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lescoffre@chartermi.net writes:

> Do these work? or if anyone has any other suggestions thanks a
> million.

the tap-n-glue caps were the biggest waste of $$$$.
I bought 25 of them and I mainly got them for the kindergarteners but they
were not strong enough to get the glue to come ou. You really have to press
hard to get it to come out. I offered them to the rest of my students to use
(1-5) and even the 5th graders thought they were "broken" . I myself didn't
even want to use it. What a pain it was to glue anything!!! It sounded like a
good idea.
Now` for the little ones I pour a small amount of glue onto a yogurt lid and
give them little sticks to apply the glue. I tell them "a dot is a lot". (I
got that quote from someone on this list years ago. Who was that?)
It is fun to peel off the dried glue in the morning`
HTH!

Take care,
Carolyn in MA

---