Re: How do the kids know art is over?

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 17:30:59 PDT

"HEADS UP! (that's when they all get quiet and look at me) There are five minutes left- let's clean it up!" Then I remind them not to sing that darn Barney song.

Jayna

BluesTruth@aol.com wrote:
What do you all say to the kids when art is over? Today my principal walked to observe me and she didn't like me saying "CLEAN UP TIME!!" She thought I rushed the kids too much. She suggested clapping three times. (huh?) What do you say when it's time to clean up and scram? Thanks everyone!!!!
Jill (BT) ---