RE: How do the kids know art is over?

---------

From: Alix Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 16:36:54 PDT

I bellow: "Ladies and Gentlemen, CLEAN UP!!

As to the rushing the kids part, how about a come-back along the lines of "I
want the kids to use the instructional minutes to make art. That's why
clean-up is quick"

-
Alix E. Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School
Davis, CA

 Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to!!!