last days of school

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 16:21:35 PDT

Hi, I pulled out the donated telephone wire for most of my classes this
week.
They are allowed to experiment freely after showing them examples off
the net on various wire sculptures, baskets, etc. I demo making forms.
You can hear a pin drop. I might have some of the older students have
the option of designing a yearbook cover
for our school. I do this usually in the fall, but I've decided they
need more practice!
Betsy
PS, My prayers are with your friends, Sandy

---