Re: Christa's Jewelry

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 10:38:58 PDT

How nice Christa! It would be great if you could help collaborate on a
lesson plan for high school (over the summer)....and send some photographs
of your students' work (I have another teacher who willing to help). Let me
know if you are interested and I will make a note of it. This project
certainly has been a popular one.

Judy