Re: Linda's Jewelry

---------

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 10:33:32 PDT

I am doing this now, and the HS kids are loving it. We use masking tape
instead of paint pens to mask, and we also have great success with Sharpie
markers as a resist. I think it must be much easier to polish off. We
pickle in Liver of Sulpher.

Christa

PS Gentle Ones: Please, while doing this unit, teach your students to say
"jewel-ry" not "jew-ler-ie." Although maybe your students speak better than
mine...

---