Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Photographer's site - ancient art

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 10:30:03 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

A photographer would like to invite you to take a look at his site.... Once
I fully review this site, I will decide on what page of Incredible Art
Department's links pages to provide a link....Mr. Solow thought you might
like to take a look now:

Lost Trails -- main activity is the Herodotus project which
is a serialized translation of Herodotus along with extensive photography of
many of the locations mentioned in the book so that a student of history can
explore these sites in photographs while reading
the text.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department