[SPAM] Re: Who else can help Colette (middle school teacher)?

---------

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 08:38:31 PDT

Collette,

   I will look for some stuff too! I get tons of donations from staff
and parents.
I think you need to put this in the newspaper and send all the e-mails
to your principal or at least show him or her the responses. I
understand with all the lay-offs this might not be a good idea, yet your
district needs to take care of you and give you reasons why your budget
is only $100. IAs I stated before, there is money and they sure are not
spending it on the visual arts program. The parents and community need
to know what you will have to go through to have the "tools" for the
students to learn. I think with publicity...done in a constructive
manner...you will get the funds you need!

Ricardo
>>> artswim@conwaycorp.net 05/18/03 11:51PM >>>
Colette,
Send your address to me, too.
If we really did this big maybe we could make news and get people who
actually have money to help the arts!

Becky Thornton

> ---

leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu