Re: Spagetti supper

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 07:50:56 PDT

Our speech dept. would do fundraising spagetti suppers with food from Fazoli's.
I don't know if it is a national chain, and I have no idea what sort of deal he
made, and I never went. He would sell tickets in advance for $20 or $25 each and
buy just enough food and have students perform, and he would always do well. He
only had a total of 30 students middle school and high school combined, and has
been cut this year (he's also an attorney so he'll survive).

---