Re: Help Colette - (repeat)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 06:17:31 PDT

Boy - I will get this right yet.....

Colette has 120 students - 7th and 8th graders - EVERY DAY all year long.
Any one still wanting to join in the "Help Colette" campaign- reply to me
(Jdecker@woh.rr.com). I have asked Colette to get back with when she can
on what kind of supplies she needs most --- and also what kind of supplies
she doesn't need. Let's really show Colette what kind of sharing group we
can
be.

Send me your snail mail addresses (OFF LIST) so I can get them out to
Colette. I am sure she will want to thank you all personally.

(I honestly did read it before I sent it out -- just didn't read close
enough - smile)

Thanks ArtsEdNetters,

Judy

---