Re: MS budget $100 for year

---------

From: Aaron Hopkins (hopkiaar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 06:13:00 PDT

Colette,
Last year we did something called a "penny roll". We had every class
in the school bring in pennies and the class which had the highest
number every week we gave an ice cream party to. In four weeks we
raised $1300! My school is an elementary school which has 600 students.
 After four ice cream parties and a pizza party for the highest total
class, we still had $1200 to spend.
I was amazed at how the pennies "rolled in".,
aaron hopkins
hagerstown, md

---